Wolf Blitzer dared ask Speaker Pelosi twice why she won’t accept the $1.8 trillion package Republicans have offered “because people need the money now.”
The woman worth $120 million dollars, give or take, who owns mansions and a vineyard, and owns a huge freezer filled with really expensive ice cream, won’t agree to a relief bill that only targets people who need relief.
Wolf did not let Queen Nancy Antoinette get the last word. She didn’t like him asking, and she really didn’t like the fact that he pressed her for an answer.
Nancy isn’t used to anyone questioning her. What would have been worthwhile is if Wolf brought up the differences in the two bills and what she’s actually holding out for.
Pelosi’s Craptastic Demands
She is letting people suffer unnecessarily so she can get her socialist mandates.
She sees them, like hay she does. These are a few of the things she wants:
- $1 trillion in nearly totally unrestricted funds just for cities and states. There is one restriction — no money for policing.
- It gives federal taxpayer-funded healthcare to illegal aliens — any illegal who wanders into the country.
- Her bill allows ballot harvesting and revokes state-level ID laws.
- She has funding in it for pot shops.
- They want hundreds of millions for public broadcast and funding for local press retirement plans.
- Policing of racial makeup of corporate boards is in the bill.
- Endless climate change pork that won’t do a thing for climate change in our lifetimes or any likely.
We’re $30 trillion in debt and she wants to spend unnecessarily.